WebSite Designed By
CC Software Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1629 831001
CC Software Ltd.
The Old Chapel House
Derbyshire, DE4 5JP
Fax: +44 (0)870 7625518
Rugged Computers for extreme conditions.
New Range of PC's
This new range of rugged PC's are by far the best for any industrial fixed position or in- or on-vehicle use. These rugged PC's are built to withstand rides over the roughest terrains under extreme conditions.
With features like custom built waterproof IP67 housing, light weight and slim size, these rugged and ergonomically designed computers will power your systems for years.
They may be supplied without any moving parts to resist extreme shocks and vibrations found in the like of construction machinery and off-road vehicles, and are available with a range of screen sizes from 8.4" to 15".
These rugged mobile computers are both designed and manufactured to withstand extreme temperature, moisture and shock conditions. They are built to meet and exceed string-ent testing requirements, and we have the results to prove it.
This range of PC's are the ideal hardware partner in ware-house, construction, military, marine, mining and drilling, agriculture, forestry, public safety, and other industrial or logistical markets.
These versitile coputers comw with a sunlight viewable Touch screen and 100% dimability. The performance almost equals that of a normal PC. One-piece construction, fully sealed and ultra thin. The milled aluminum case design ensures the ruggedness of the units and the ability to handle temperature extremes.
- Designed to be fixed-mounted in or on vehicles and takes up considerably less room than a mounted
laptop or notebook compute, important for the driver as well as the passengers.
- Meets or exceeds the MIL-SPEC 810F standard.
- One-piece construction, fully sealed and ultra thin. The milled aluminium case design ensures the
ruggedness of the units and the ability to handle temperature extremes.
- Operating systems available are: Microsoft Windows Family
- Track vehicle-tested and CE approved.
- Daylight-viewable display makes using the PC easier on bright days
- Extremely flexible power range, accepting voltages from 9 VDC to 36 VDC.
Fixed Mount / In-Vehicle PC's